Planning your travel adventures with a YYZ Travel Group advisor unlocks a world of travel expertise, industry knowledge, global connections, amazing travel perks, and insider access to a select portfolio of the best brands in the business.
Founded in 1986, YYZ Travel Group is proud of its team of knowledgeable, well-travelled advisors and their commitment to ensuring your unparalleled experience every time you travel. We think of travel as an ‘art’ – and our role is to provide you successfully with artistic pleasure!
In 2008, YYZ Travel Group was invited to become a Virtuoso member, one of the world’s most prestigious luxury travel associations,
“by-invitation-only”. We are an award-winning agency with over 100 advisors speaking 30 different languages and have preferred status with the world’s most recognized travel brands such as Air Canada airlines, Four Seasons hotels, and many other suppliers.
Our services go beyond the status quo – personal attention to your travel needs starts by learning about your interests and unique travel style, continues as we build your perfect itinerary, and as you travel on your adventure, we stay with you the entire way until to your return. We have your back!
Our clients always come first. We have two main goals when advising, planning, booking, and monitoring your travels:
- Your 100% satisfaction with travel experiences; and
- Our lifelong valued relationship with you
Why YYZ Travel Group
Your key to travel like no other – a relationship with a travel advisor is about more than just a single transaction. It’s about providing a first-class product (travel experiences) and excellent service while building confidence and satisfaction with clients.
At YYZ Travel Group, our experienced team of over 100 travel experts puts your goals and dreams first. We monitor the travel business and keep in touch with our clients with the latest information—keeping abreast of travel trends, policy differences in different parts of the world, price specials to favorite destinations, preferred cruise line new itineraries to interesting ports, and other travel advisories of interest to specific clients.
We work with destination specialists, for tailored, in-depth itineraries, and luxury travel, keeping an eye out for your interests. We take care of every need—from the minute you contact us to when you return from your trip. We believe that the better we understand your travel style and needs (as they evolve), the better our relationship will flourish – get better with age – become magical!
As an award-winning company and a member of “by-invitation-only” Virtuoso, the leading global network of agencies specializing in luxury and experiential travel, we partner with over 1,800 of the world’s best companies, such as hotels, cruise lines, tour operators, and more. Our advisors use their connections and firsthand expertise to craft custom-made trips for clients, including unique experiences, special values, complimentary perks, VIP treatment and rare access.
What sets us apart?
- Access to the best luxury products, providing you with exclusive amenities, rare experiences, and privileged access
- Pool of knowledgeable, well-travelled, specialized advisors that work for you all the way
- Personalized planning – trips and experiences (and those unforgettable moments you didn’t even know were possible) tailored to your interests.
- Travel perks—from hotel room upgrades to complimentary breakfasts and spa treatments, exclusive cruise excursions, and more.
- VIP access around the globe – see the Sistine Chapel after hours, skip the lines at Angkor Wat, and explore the Galápagos Islands with a third-generation naturalist guide.
- Insider knowledge – thanks to our advisors’ travels and personal relationships with partners worldwide, our travel advisors take trip recommendations well beyond the expected.
- Peace of mind – leave the logistics to us; rely on your advisor for insight and support every step of the way. Last-minute cancellations, border closures, unexpected changes – travel advisors have you covered now more than ever.